At Power Jacks, we are committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General data protection Regulations (GDPR). The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how Power Jacks control, process, handle and protect your personal information through the business and while you browse or use this website.
Power Jacks is made up of a group of related companies. Power Jacks Limited is the lead data controller in respect of personal data processed under this policy. Power Jacks Limited’s company number is SC 103849 and registered address is Power Jacks Limited, Kingshill Commercial Par, Prospect Road, Westhill, Aberdeenshire, AB32 6FP, Scotland (UK). Power Jacks sells its products directly and through a network of independent authorised distributors and representatives.
This policy applies to any personal information provided by you by direct communication to Power Jacks or through the Power Jacks website (www.powerjacks.com) or provided to Power Jacks by Power Jacks authorised distributors and representatives.
Why We Collect Personal Information About You
Power Jacks collects personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, Power Jacks Products or Services, to deal with any enquiries you may have about them and to improve and develop these for the future.
What Data Do We Collect?
Power Jacks collects the following types of personal information about you:
- Forename and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Company Name
- Job function at your company
- Details of the Power Jacks Product(s) and Service(s) you are interested in
For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see the Power Jacks Cookies Policy.
How Do We Collect Your Data?
Power Jacks receives personal information about you:
- When you contact us directly or visit the Power Jacks website (www.powerjacks.com) to request a document (e.g. brochure) or quote for a Power Jacks Product or Service or to make a general enquiry or register and/or use a Power Jacks online Service.
- Where you have contacted a Power Jacks authorised distributor or representative in relation to a Power Jacks product or service then Power Jacks may also receive this type of information from that the distributor / representative.
How Will We Use Your Data?
Power Jacks collects your data so that we can:
- Identify who you are when you contact us.
- Provide you with the Power Jacks Products or Services you have requested and to understand what Power Jacks Products or Services you may be interested in.
- Contact you regarding your Power Jacks Products to answer your technical queries or general enquiries or to administer warranty claims or product related communications.
- Improve Power Jacks Products or Services and to carry out customer surveys.
- Resolve complaints or issues you may have with a Power Jacks Product or Service.
- Send you marketing information about Power Jacks Products or Services.
- Invite you to Power Jacks events you may be interested in.
How Will We Contact You?
Power Jacks and its third-party service providers (e.g., marketing service companies), Power Jacks distributors and representatives may contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message, unless you have told us not to or have registered with a telephone or post preference service.
Who Do We Provide This Personal Information To?
Power Jacks will provide your personal information to:
- Power Jacks companies and the relevant Power Jacks distributor or representative if you are acquiring or are interested in acquiring Power Jacks products or services or in support for Power Jacks products or services.
- Our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as marketing service companies or IT service providers.
Where Do We Store Your Data?
All personal information we have about you is stored on secure servers operated by Power Jacks or its third-party service providers. These third-party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes. Power Jacks ensures that these third-party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable Data Protection legislation.
Your personal information may be transferred to Power Jacks offices operating in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or may be processed by Power Jacks third-party service providers based or operating outside the EEA. Power Jacks will use appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection legislation in connection to such transfers or processing of your personal data outside the EEA.
Your personal information will be held in Power Jacks customer relationship management systems for an indefinite period to manage our relationship with you. Power Jacks will carry out periodic data reviews of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate.
What are Your Data Protection Rights?
Power Jacks would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights in connection with your personal information processed by Power Jacks:
- Access - You have the right to request Power Jacks for copies of your personal data.
- Rectification - You have the right to request that Power Jacks correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Power Jacks to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Erasure - You have the right to request that Power Jacks erase your personal data, where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Power Jacks or by a third party.
- Restrict Processing - You have the right to request that Power Jacks restrict the processing of your personal data, where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Power Jacks or by a third party.
- Object to Processing - You have the right to object to Power Jacks processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Power Jacks or by a third party.
You have the right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving marketing from Power Jacks and/or to amend the method used to deliver this information. To manage your rights and marketing preferences please follow the instructions in our marketing communications, enquiry forms or contact us.
How To Contact Us
Post: Customer Service, Power Jacks Limited, Kingshill Commercial Par, Prospect Road, Westhill, Aberdeenshire, AB32 6FP, Scotland (UK).
Phone: +44 (0) 1224 968 968
How To Contact The Appropriate Authority
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ .
Privacy Policies Of Other Websites